Information and Referral
You can find the answers to these common questions at Information and referral.
- We are out of food. Where can we get help?
- Are there grief support groups in Huntington?
- My electricity has been shut off and I don’t have enough money to get it back on. Are there any agencies that might help me?
- My niece is being abused by her boyfriend. Is there an organization that can talk to her about her options?
- How can I get my birth certificate?
- I am being evicted and have nowhere to live. What can I do?
- My children need to get involved in some summer activities. What day camps are being offered?
- And more…
To link people with needs to the appropriate resources to meet their needs.
- Links to community resources for services, financial assistance and information
- Database of Community Resources: A searchable database of agencies and organizations in the Cabell-Wayne County area
- Centralized intake and assessment center for determination of service eligibility among many agencies
- Resource clearinghouse for financial assistance among certain community agencies and churches
- Christmas Bureau for confidential registration of families needing/receiving holiday assistance
Third floor of the Cabell County Public Library, 455 Ninth Street Plaza, Huntington, WV 25701
Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Fax: 304-528 5701 attn: I & R