Cabell County Public Library • 455 9th Street, Huntington, WV 25701 • Phone: 304-528-5700 • Fax: 304-528-5739
You can find the answers to these common questions at Information and referral.
• We are out of food. Where can we get help?
• Are there grief support groups in Huntington?
• My electricity has been shut off and I don’t have enough money to get it back on. Are there any agencies that might help me?
• My niece is being abused by her boyfriend. Is there an organization that can talk to her about her options?
• How can I get my birth certificate?
• I am being evicted and have nowhere to live. What can I do?
• I’m sick and can’t afford to go to a doctor What can I do?
• And more…
To link people with needs to the appropriate resources to meet their needs
• Links to community resources for services, financial assistance and information
• Database of Community Resources: A searchable database of agencies and organizations in the Cabell-Wayne County area
• Centralized intake and assessment center for determination of service eligibility among many agencies
• Resource clearinghouse for financial assistance among certain community agencies and churches
• Christmas Bureau for confidential registration of families needing/receiving holiday assistance
3rd floor Cabell County Public Library
455 9th Street
Huntington, WV 25701
Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.